Website Photo Contest Rules:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Only one (1) entry per e-mail address for each monthly prize drawing. Multiple entries from the same e-mail address will be rejected.
3. A simple form needs to be filled out for each entry. Click here for the form.
4. Contest will run from the first day to the last day of each month. Entries received after midnight on the last day of each month will be discarded.
5. In the event that there are no correct guesses, the contest will continue through the following month, without doubling the prize. However, the photograph may be altered in order to reduce the difficulty.
6. In the event of multiple correct entries, the winning entry will be chosen at random during the next immediate following Random Lake Area Chamber of Commerce (RLACC) monthly meeting, (normally the first Thursday of each month) by one of the RLACC Executive Committee members.
7. The contest consists of a photograph taken at a RLACC Member’s business or institution. The photograph will be posted on the RLACC web site – www.randomlake.org. A new Web Site Photo Contest Page will be created for each monthly drawing.
8. Prize – (1) One monthly prize, ($25.00) in the form of Chamber Dollars to be used at any Chamber Member Business. – will be mailed to the winning entrant’s residence, or can be picked-up at the RLACC office (400 First Street, Random Lake in the Law Office of Hawley, Kaufman & Kautzer, S.C.) during business hours, at the winner’s discretion. Winning prize notification will be conducted via telephone. See the Business Directory, on this website, for current Chamber Members listed in the red box.
9. In the event that the Member Business for which the Chamber Dollars are used serves alcoholic beverages, it is the sole reponsibilty of that business to verify that the age of the person utilizing the certificate is of legal drinking age.
10. The Random Lake Area Chamber of Commerce assumes no liability for any possible damages that may be incurred by redeeming any prizes set forth in this contest.
11. Contest not open to the members of the RLACC Executive Committee or their Spouses.
12. The Random Lake Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to modify or discontinue this contest without public notification.